Salary: €40,000.00 to €60,000.00 /year
patientMpower is an Irish-based digital health company that builds software for patients and hospitals. We are passionate about empowering patients to have better health outcomes. We also care about providing better data to enable hospitals measure outcomes and move towards value based healthcare.
We’ve developed a platform for patients to manage their condition, get access to their medical data, and communicate with their doctor. We have solutions for lung and kidney diseases, empowering patients with tools, data, and content which is validated by leading medical experts. Our platform connects with hospital systems allowing them to send data to patients and in return receive home diagnostic data such as blood pressure. We are working with leading hospitals in the US and Europe, and have patients using our mobile application worldwide.
Job Type / Category
We’re looking for a Python Developer to join our fast growing team at The Digital Hub, Dublin.
- Design and develop code to support and grow our back-end infrastructure
- Manage integrations with third-party APIs
- Identify and resolve issues related to latency, scalability and performance
- Develop front-end web applications
- Provide input on technical design and product features
- Implement security/data protection procedures
- Work with other skill sets in our team (medical, data science) to develop pattern recognition tools and algorithms to help improve patients’ health.
- Work with an agile team of software developers, UX/UI designers, and QA testers
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years experience with Python and Python Frameworks e.g. Django
- Experience with Machine Learning a positive but not required
- Experience working in an agile team environment and with associated development tools (e.g., JIRA, Git, etc.)
- Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or related technical field
- Attention to detail and the ability to master new applications and technologies quickly
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)